Flexion Mobile Plc – Report from AGM
LONDON, 26th of September, 2018 – Flexion Mobile Plc (“Company”), the London-based company that helps game developers maximise the potential of their android games, today held its annual general meeting ("AGM") at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, Chelsea Harbour Drive, Fulham, London, SW10 0XG on Wednesday 26th September 2018 at 10.00am.
A summary of the Meeting’s resolutions has been presented below:
- The Meeting resolved to receive and adopt the Company’s annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 March 2018, together with the Strategic Report, Reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon;
- The Meeting resolved to appoint Grant Thornton UK LLP as the auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting at which accounts are laid before the Company and to authorise the directors to determine the auditors’ remuneration;
- The Meeting resolved to re-elect Christopher John Bergstresser as a Director;The Meeting resolved to re-elect Claes Kalborg as a Director;
- The Meeting resolved to re-elect Jens Lauritzson as a Director;The Meeting resolved to re-elect Per Lauritzson as a Director; and
- The Meeting resolved to re-elect Carl Gustaf Evert Palmstierna as a Director.
All resolutions were unanimous.
For more information:
Niklas Koresaar, CFO, Email: email@example.com. Tel: +44 207 351 5944
About Flexion Mobile Plc
Flexion is the leading multi-channel distribution platform for android games. The company works with many of the top tier game developers and help them with distribution on a growing number of platforms such as Samsung, Amazon, One Store, 9apps, Yandex and KDDI. At the core of Flexion's patent pending technology is the enabling and enhancement software that lets developers distribute one version of their game in multiple channels across several monetization models without any work required. From its headquarters in London, Flexion is now increasing its sales activities through its USD 10m fund raise completed in Jan18. Flexion Mobile Plc is listed on Nasdaq First North, Shortname: FLEXM. Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB.