Developer Relations Manager China
September 21, 2018
Flexion Mobile Plc makes it easy for Android game developers to maximize the growth potential of their games. The company functions as a distribution platform of Android games. The company's unique technology has solved a distribution problem for developers. At the core of Flexion's patent pending technology is the enabling and enhancement software that lets developers distribute one version of their game in multiple channels. As a result, game developers can now reach new channels without having to make any changes to the game code. Flexion is integrated with global stores such as Amazon and Samsung and leading regional distribution channels in India, South Korea and Japan. Flexion Mobile Plc is listed on Nasdaq First North, Shortname: FLEXM.
Our business is expanding rapidly and with an exciting product roadmap in development we are now looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for all things mobile to join our team in Chelsea Harbour, London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Developer Sales team you will be working with our Chinese game partners distributing content globally, signing up new partners as well as managing our existing partners and games from the Chinese region.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Expand Flexion’s partner base from China through identifying, signing and bringing on board more Chinese mobile games for international distribution via Flexion’s channels
- Manage and grow revenue from existing games from Flexion’s Chinese development partners
- Analyse and create reports and forecasts for the Chinese games in Flexion’s portfolio to share with Sales team
- Establish process, planning and material for promotional angles, in order to get features from the Flexion channels
- Analyse Chinese mobile games industry and spot trends and new games or studios that qualify for Flexion distribution
- Maintain relationships with key Chinese mobile game studios on a senior level and organize meetings and calls with Flexion senior management
- Manage all Chinese leads and existing partners through Flexion CRM
- Translate and adopt Flexion’s documentation (technical, legal and sales) for Chinese market
- Supply ideas for Flexion product and Sales team specifically supporting Chinese developers
- Manage and coordinate activities with Flexion’s China based Sales Manager
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in the Mobile Gaming Industry to maintain best practices in day to day operations.
- Be the voice of the department for the Chinese market, to speak with key stakeholders in both Internal discussions and with external partners.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Experience and network within the Chinese mobile gaming Industry
- Experience with mobile games KPI’s and business models
- Experience with mobile games publishing contracts
- Experience with mobile games business development
- Experience in handling or using a CRM system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package (specifically excel and PPT)
- Fluent in English and Chinese
About You – Personal Traits
- Passion for Gaming, preferably within Mobile
- Self-motivated, hard-working and accountable team member
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive with a proven ability to work with deadlines
- Commercial mindset with the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Ability to adapt to new ideas, no two days are the same
Send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to successful applicants within one week of receiving your CV. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application.
We will not respond to any recruitment agencies.