java developer - London, UK
June 05, 2017
We're Flexion Mobile. We operate in the market for Android games. Our mission is to make this market open. We achieve this through the use of a service and enabling platform that makes distribution and monetisation to stores beyond Google Play viable and profitable. Our customers are leading game developers and distribution channels and we've already built the business to a point where we work with some of the biggest names in the industry and have more than 10 million monthly active users.
If you want to make a real impact in the mobile tech industry, Flexion is the place for you.
About the Role
As a developer at Flexion you would help extending the reach of the Flexion ecosystem by making sure we can deliver the best billing, ads and analytics for the biggest mobile games on the market.
You will be working closely with your team to help design and maintain our partner integrations on both client (Android) and server side (Java). A passion for solving complex and interesting problems in an Agile team situation is a major plus.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new integrations and features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs provided by companies like PayPal, Samsung and Amazon
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability
- Create highly scalable solutions
- Core java and unit testing knowledge
- Scrum experience
- Good SQL knowledge, preferably MySQL
- A good understanding of HTTP
- A few years of work experience in related areas
- Desirable Experience
- Android app development and automated android testing frameworks
- Linux experience, such as knowledge of common commands
- Passion for mobile games
Educated to degree level in computer science or related discipline, or relevant experience in the field.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please attach your CV and any relevant material such as links to personal projects (code repositories, Android apps etc) or other demoable work and email your application to email@example.com.
We will reply to successful applicants within one week of receiving your CV. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application. We will not respond to any recruitment agencies.