Software Engineer in Testing
January 11, 2019
ABOUT FLEXION MOBILE PLC
Flexion Mobile Plc (www.flexionmobile.com) makes it easy for Android game developers to maximize the growth potential of their games. The company functions as a distribution platform of Android games. The company's unique technology has solved a distribution problem for developers. At the core of Flexion's patent pending technology is the enabling and enhancement software that lets developers distribute one version of their game in multiple channels. As a result, game developers can now reach new channels without having to make any changes to the game code. Flexion is integrated with global stores such as Amazon and Samsung and leading regional distribution channels in India, South Korea and Japan. Flexion Mobile Plc is listed on Nasdaq First North, Shortname: FLEXM.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Software Engineer in Test at Flexion you will be working closely with a team of experienced Java developers in a fast-paced Agile environment to extend Flexion's platform capabilities and product portfolio and extend our reach in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
● 3 years of experience in software development and / or test automation
● Experience with test automation in Android space
● Experience coding in Java
● Experience with Android testing tools such as Espresso or UI Automator
● Experience managing a testing effort with large set of test cases
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Experience with Java build tools (preferably Maven) and build artifact management tools (Artifactory or Nexus)
● Experience with continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
● Knowledge of Linux/UNIX and associated command line and scripting tools
● Experience with SCM tools, preferably Git
● Experience with Agile e.g. Scrum/Kanban
● Experience using test case management tools
● Lead efforts of building the development team’s automated testing capabilities, testing coverage and release velocity
● Improve release velocity and development scalability by automating currently manual tasks in testing space
● Work closely with the development team in introducing best practices to improve code quality
● Work with the development team to improve software delivery pipeline
● Manage and mentor junior QA staff as required
● Measure software quality and ensure it is maintained and improved over the lifetime of the product.
● Ability to deliver strategic platform improvements within fast moving projects
● Passion for technology, preferably within Android space
● Critical mindset and strong problem-solving ability
● Enthusiastic and optimistic mindset
● Strong ability and willingness to learn
● Good communication skills, both verbal and written
● Good interpersonal and team work skills
● A passion for delivering high quality solutions
● Educated to degree level in computer science or related discipline, or relevant experience in the field
Send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply to successful applicants within one week of receiving your CV. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application. We will not respond to any recruitment agencies.