January 11, 2019
ABOUT FLEXION MOBILE PLC
Flexion Mobile Plc (www.flexionmobile.com) makes it easy for Android game developers to maximize the growth potential of their games. The company functions as a distribution platform of Android games. The company's unique technology has solved a distribution problem for developers. At the core of Flexion's patent pending technology is the enabling and enhancement software that lets developers distribute one version of their game in multiple channels. As a result, game developers can now reach new channels without having to make any changes to the game code. Flexion is integrated with global stores such as Amazon and Samsung and leading regional distribution channels in India, South Korea and Japan. Flexion Mobile Plc is listed on Nasdaq First North, Shortname: FLEXM.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Software Tester at Flexion you will be part of Flexion's fast-paced Agile development team and will be working closely with the QA Lead / Development Team Lead.
You will be responsible for end-to-end testing of software releases to ensure our flagship wrapper product works flawlessly on a large number of devices and apps. You would help testing the Flexion ecosystem by making sure we can deliver the best billing, ads and analytics for the biggest mobile games on the market.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
● Strong experience with testing web software and mobile device apps
● Experience with regression testing, end-to-end testing, unit testing and stress testing
● Manual test experience
● Experience with test case management and defect management tools
● Capable of developing and executing test plans, strategies, test cases and test schedules
● Excellent communication skills
● Willingness to take part in automated testing projects
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Experience with continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
● Experience with Agile e.g. Scrum/Kanban
● Preferably basic knowledge of automated functional and performance testing tools (e.g. Espresso, JMeter)
● Experience with SQL databases, preferably MySQL
● Experience in a Unix/Linux environment and basic familiarity with command line tools
● Review of software requirements, scope of testing
● Develop, execute test plans
● Design test cases for test plans
● Prepare test systems and data to support easy execution of planned test cases
● Participate in story kick-offs, joining developers, product owners, architects and operations to ensure the business requirements are fully understood
● Participate in story demos to ensure that all acceptance criteria have been met, automated tests implemented and any test data required has been delivered
● Manage and prioritize a large number of stories and test cases
● Take an active part in system manual regression testing and later on test automation
● Take part in project inceptions to understand upcoming projects and provide QA insight
● Provide management with QA reports demonstrating product quality and readiness for production
● Ability to plan and execute testing within fast moving projects
● Understanding business needs and pressures in relation to development activity
● Passion for technology preferably within mobile client/server, and mobile games
● Critical mindset and ability to focus on finding defects
● Strong ability and willingness to learn
● Enthusiastic and optimistic mind-set
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● A passion for delivering quality software
● Educated to degree level in computer science or related discipline, or relevant experience in the field
Send through your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We will reply to successful applicants within one week of receiving your CV. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application. We will not respond to any recruitment agencies.